Anybus Wireless Bolt enables you to connect industrial devices to a wireless network. It is attached onto a cabinet or a machine to enable wireless access. Wireless transmission is made via Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy or WLAN technology.
It can act as either a client to an existing network, or an accesspoint.
Connect to your machine or cabinet using RJ45 connection with POE option or power connections.
• Range up to 100 meters.
• Rugged design with IP67-classed housing.
• Easy configuration via built-in web configuration pages.
• Mounted by making an M50 hole (50.5 mm) in the host cabinet/machine. The bottom part of the Bolt goes inside the cabinet and the top part is located on the outside. • All-in-one package: Connector, communication hardware and integrated antenna in the same unit.
• Connects to your machine via Ethernet.
• Simultaneous operation of Bluetooth and WLAN allowing for bridging between the two. • PoE (Power over Ethernet) for RJ45-version.